Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Men Love Sisterlocks

Men love Sisterlocks. Let me rephrase almost all of the men I have encountered have been extremely fond of my Sisterlocks. My father especially loves not finding my hair in any drains. He is also extremely fond of the length now.

My guy friends often say things like "Wow that's all your hair?". "You don't wrap your hair at night?" "You don't have an umbrella or shower cap?"

They are not used to Black women having hair they can touch or pull. They aren't used to a woman not having a weave. In my informal poll, they seem to like weave the least.

Not that you need another reason to like Sisterlocks nor am I saying that men validate your beauty. But as a busy single working and dating girl, Sisterlocks have only helped.

No comments: