Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Kelis: Amazing Natural Style



Kelis has been a major fashion inspiration as of late. I remember her first album Kaleidoscope with her natural curls. So cute! I was an instant fan of her voice and hair.






I am happy to see she has returned to that as of late.


I was always a fan of her hair color now and then. But now I love her wardrobe as well. I like the way she plays with color and is playful but stylish with her wardrobe. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?









8 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Love her style and her hair color, FIERCE!

new2locs said...

Definitely feeling her new look!!!

Bajan Lily said...

I love the colour on her (definitely prefer it to the grey mullet she had earlier). She looks great.

Trina said...

I have been listening to Kelis since her first album...*screaming* I hate you so much right now!! The photos that you posted of her are great. The color fits her face well. I like the shorter hair on her best.

Naturally Sophia said...

Yes indeed ladies. The short red hair and the new look is hawt.

I hated that mullet Bajan Lily. LOL!

I remember that Trina! I have to pull it out.

B said...

Sista girl is rockin'!!!

SeZ said...

She has always been hot and sure of herself and her personal style.

Curly Hairdo Ideas said...

oooo! I love it! Great locs and curls! I would never be able to choose which one to do if I had her hair!

~ Karli at www.curlyhairdoideas.com