Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hair Tie Repair: FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it's a fact, hair ties don't last forever. :(


I have a solution that will help!


If you have a hair tie that needs repair, send it to me. Yes immediately!


If you bought it from me, I will pay for the return shipping and fix it. By fix I mean I will repair elastic, fix a broken link, or glue a pendant together if need be.


If you bought the hair tie from someone else, I will fix it as long as you cover shipping costs (usually less than $2 in the continental US).


Yup hair tie repair for free! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Peajai said...

I see earrings in that pic. Are you making earrings?? I love your design aesthetic and would be interested in what type of earrings you could create.

Naturally Sophia said...

Yes ma'am. I have a lot of threaded earrings to post and huge hoops like the red ones I wear at the bottom of the page. I have just posted some crochet ones on the site now. I will send you a personal e-mail when I upload more.

Euphoria's Sisterlocks said...

Girl I have beeb trying to send you mine for the longest putting it in the box tomorrow I think I still have your address

Euphoria's Sisterlocks said...

Girlfriend hope your offer still stands cause here they come

Naturally Sophia said...

I'm waiting on them with repair kit in hand. ;)

Naturally Sophia said...

Euphoria- If you see this, e-mail me at naturallysophia@yahoo.com. I need your current address please. :)