Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finally Ponytails

Ok so I can't front like I couldn't get my hair in a ponytail from day one. I could, but I could never quite do it in a way I liked. I am happy to report I was able to do at least one successful ponytail I deemed blog worthy.

Here is the front of the hairstyle I twisted one big twist into a ponytail of loose elastic bands. The other twist was made of a smaller twist going into a larger one that crossed over in a "y" shape into my ponytail.


Here are some side shots from the right side of the ponytail.

I just might do more with styles more often. Sisterlocks are as stylish and creative as you allow them to be.

10 comments:

Euphoria's Sisterlocks said...

Love the style & hair color, Sophia I broke the elastic on one of my favorite ties can I send it to you for repairs & of course pay you for your time & shipping I tried to repair it my self but not my speaciality.

Naturally Sophia said...

Hi Euphoria!
Thanks!
Yes of course. No charge, just pay for postage.

Brown ButtahFly said...

Love the ponytail! The style looks great!

Euphoria's Sisterlocks said...

Thanks can you email me @ tamikadgrant@yahoo.com for mailing instuctions

Mile High Sisterlocks said...

I can hardly wait for my locks to get long enough to order some ties. Ponytails use to be one of my favorite styles so I'm looking forward to those days again.

Thandi said...

Lovely style.

Aya said...

Very cute ponytail. I like the color too!!

CheLouissaint said...

I think I'm finally at the length were I can use ties, and after graduation I definitely plan to style my hair more I love the style, I'm going to use it!! :)

Crystal A said...

Beautiful hairstyle! I`am getting close to making a ponytail! LOL!

Naturally Sophia said...

Thanks for your kind words.