Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best Hair Tie Sale Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Includes any item on www.adornbysophia.com!

What? Buy One (Yes Any Item), Get the Second One for Half Off (Item must be priced equal or less than the first item); Oh Yes! And with free shipping.

Why? Because I have too many darn hair ties! I have around 60 online and way more stored at home. I'm adding more daily!

How? Go to AdornbySophia.com, select the items you want, and e-mail me your order at naturallysophia@yahoo.com I will send you a neat little invoice showing you your 50% discount for each additional item you purchase. E.g. You purchase 2 hair ties that are regularly for $9.99 each. Then, you get one for$9.99 and the other for $4.99! Oh and don't forget about FREE SHIPPING!When? NOW until January 1st!

Thank You,
NaturallySophia

3 comments:

Brown ButtahFly said...

Your hair ties are so beautiful, I guess I might just have to give in and spoil myself, lol.

Naturally Sophia said...

Thank you! I hope you do spoil yourself. I may just make another flower one for you, I think that would tempt a butterfly.

cheleski(Shelll-skeeee) said...

I love them! i make them bc i love them as well. i'll check out yours and support you as well!