Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Love My Locs Magazine

The magazines I love are always going under. For example, Vibe, Suede, Vixen, Honey and now Domino are all defunct. So, I was happy when I found that I had another magazine to set my sights on! I am encouraging everyone who has the resources to purchase this magazine and the ones who don’t to download it.

If you have been lacking in locked or Queen inspiration, your eyes and mind are in for a treat. The magazine is available for purchase and download HERE.

Magazine/Photo Credits: by Kitty Soulflower

6 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

Thanks. I'm going to download it.

ayankha said...

It was AWESOME to see all the BEAUTIFUL loc'd women. This is a great mag. Thanks for sharing Sophia, Naturally! I will pass along the word and post on my blog.

~Francesca~ said...

Thanks for sharing! I am looking forward to purchasing this magazine.

new2locs said...

Got mines!!! And I can't wait to get the next one which is already available by the way!!

Goodnapps said...

Thanks for sharing. I will try to order my copy.

Rashida Chinue Blake said...

Online magazines and gossip blogs are the hot thing now, that's why a lot of offline magazines are going under or not performing well. It is really great though when we can support our own when we see them, and help them thrive for as long as possible.