Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Consultant Kudos - Julia Stewart Stackhaus

I decided to share some more positive news about my Sisterlock Consultant. You may contact her at 404-718-9371

Sometimes, Sisterlock Consultants get a bad rep. Now, in fact, some get a bad reputation because they do poor work or were deemed unprofessional or otherwise unfit by someone. Some get a bad rep by association or because of miscommunication. Others get the full blame because their clients did not follow their experienced advice which, in this case, I think is undeserving. For example, my consultant told me not to dye or cut my hair because my locks were not mature at the time. Did I do it anyway? Yes! Did I blame her when my locks further unraveled and bunched? No. Did I regret not heeding her advice? Not a first, not until a couple of my locks weakened and broke off in the middle ( I think from the dye).

I digress, the whole point of this post is to share some positive news about Julia Stewart Stackhaus. Her advise about hair texture, lock maturation, and shampooing is always spot on! In addition, she is always encouraging me to get fit and stay fit. Also, she recently retightened my hair in 3 and 1/2 hours after I had been away for 8 weeks. That, my blogger friends is worth celebrating. I only wish the Sisterlocks site had consultant review. I would give her 5 out of 5!Finding her has been a blessing to my journey and I wanted you all to know it! She maintains her lovely locks all by herself too. What more could I ask?

5 comments:

Rashida Chinue Blake said...

Wow her body is so tight! I love her locks too. But what if you took the boring/safe route of not dying. Would your locks still have your personality written all over them? I get your point though, I have always thought blame them when it is warranted, but don't blame them when it is not.

~Francesca~ said...

Julia looks great! So many consultants should be given Kudos, thats for sharing as always Sophia.

Gigglz said...

She looks great (body) and her hair looks just as great. And yes, some consulatants get a bad rep based on there poor work, but its nice to se those still doing things properly and allowing us to represent the sisterlock brand properly!

Happiest Nappy said...

Props! She clearly encourages a total package. I just does not stop with the hair...

muslimahlocs said...

omg! is she real? i mean really, really, really real. ok, i am soming down with a bad case of lock and muscle envy! what a beautiful sister.