Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Queen Nat @ My Black is Beautiful

The event was a bust!


We waited in line for hours. It was far too many people for the event. Slots were filled up and the security guy was mean! The event venue and staff could not accomodate the people.


The only positive aspects were getting to talk about locks, hanging out with my friends and meeting Queen Nat of Queen Nat's Loc Journey.

She is as sweet as she looks. And I love her Sisterlocks. Each one has a little perfect coily, curly-que on the end.

8 comments:

Thandi said...

I don't like your photos! They make me consider starting all over againw ith thinner braids.Your hair looks too good!And no,I will NEVER set myself back 10 months!

Naturally Sophia said...

Don't even think about it! Aside from the time it would take, your hair is lovely now. Besides, the smaller the locks, the more work it is. Your locs will condense over time. Enjoy your hair. It is hard to come to terms and be at peace with your locks. Trust me I know b/c I was overly concerned with bunching. It is what it is: your hair. Love it!

Meikmeika said...

Both of you guys have gorgeous locs! You are rockin that color Ms. Sophia!!!

knotsnlocks said...

Your color is pretty. How long has it been colored?

NubianLockedPrincess said...

You both have beautiful locs! Can`t wait until mine reach my bra strap!

NubianLockedPrincess said...

You have received the kreativ blogger award!

Naturally Sophia said...

Thank you all! Knots N Locks- I colored my hair dor the New Year.

Spiral_Loc said...

Just stopping by to say Hi!

I will be at Borders and Whole Foods this Sat.
{possibly around 3-5pm}

Take Care~