Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Natural Inspiration: Jourdana Phillips

Yes, this is her real hair. How fab!?


Source: Slides-Models

Source: VNY Models



Source: Models.com

I have been following her for about year now when I first saw her photos from Spring Fashion Week last year. Since I am blogging everyday until the 15th, I decided to bring some Fierceness back. It never hurts to see beautiful natural women. They are my inspirations.

Don't you love how she has that " I just rolled outta bed and threw this on?" glow going on here?

Source: Slides-Models

And look at her all made up; I love the front braid.
Source: Glamour.com

I love her limbs and sometimes wish I was 5'10"! ok all the time wish I was 5'10"+ LOL! How elegant!?

Source: Coutorture by Francois Guillot/Getty Images.

Source: NYMag


Source: Slides-Models

6 comments:

Amba said...

She sure is a beauty!!!

Chinue*s LLL Philosophy said...

She is very beautiful and I love her hair!

Margaret said...

What a beautiful woman.

shea said...

you said a post everyday :(

Meikmeika said...

She is a beaut!!! I would have never known that's the same person in every pic...

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!