Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Knaps© At The Atlanta Natural Hair Show

I made a mistake in the earlier posts about the Natural Hair Show. I left out Monica of Knaps© - I Love Me. Please pardon the oversight. Blame it on my head and not my heart. I met her and she is very sweet, slim, and pretty. Please go to her site; she also sells beautiful t-shirts! 

I wish we had exchanged photos to show you, but we didn't. Click here to see her purchase at the hair show. She purchased this Simone Hair Tie.

My favorite shirt from her reads" You don't have to like my hair, I    it enough for the both of us."

2 comments:

Chinue*s LLL Philosophy said...

She def gives an interesting take on natural hair and stretching it lol.I will def follow her blog. Thanks for the link!

Thandi said...

Hello over there. I look forward to reading and catching up!I've tagged you for a creative blogger award, please check out my blog to see how it works.