Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hair Show This Weekend



Hello All! I hope to see you at this hair show. It is a great place to meet consultants, see styles, try products, and purchase goods. I had so much fun last year .


I will be a vendor this year! YAY! So, I want to encourage you, if you are interested, to purchase hair ties before the show. I will not have some of them for sale again. Many of you have e-mailed me about unique items long after they have been sold. I have been consciously trying not to source items from retail stores as of late. If you see an item that looks one of a kind, it probably is. My aim is to focus on natural, local materials to make hair accessories. I have so much new stock that I am revamping my site. Please stay tuned.


I hope to see you all there this weekend. The tickets are $15 each for Saturday or Sunday. Here is the address:
AmericasMart Atlanta Building Two, 240 Peachtree Street N.W.Atlanta, Georgia

1 comment:

euphoria said...

Thanks for the hairties I have ordered 3 in the last few days & they are absolutly beautiful I know you will do well I wish TX did hair shows always Atlanta :(