Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Party Fab

So, recently me and you know who headed to a holiday party. There was veggie food, drinks, and dancing/music galore. I had a good time. See:

I did a quick lock loops set and took out the rollers with some of my hair damp. I had to because I was rushing as usual. I used a blow dryer after taking the loops out and wasn't completely satisfied with my hair when I left home. But I got lots of compliments, so I guess all is well that ends well.

My mommy made my shrug/shawl. She is such a talented seamstress. She also hemmed my pants and told me to switch earrings before I left. I appreciate having such a good mommy with style and skills. Thanks mom!

21 comments:

Happiest Nappy said...

Nice Holiday look. Pretty. I really enjoy your blog!

Have a safe and productive New Year. God is good!

Nubian1 said...

You guys look sooooo cute together and you are definately glowing from every angle. You should have this photograph framed. Really cute! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Evelyn said...

You look stunning!!

Au Naturale said...

your hair looks great! it almost looks like the wind is blowing through your locks lol...and you and "you know who" look really good together!

muslimahlocs said...

girlfriend. you look better than a rock star!

Brown ButtahFly said...

You both rock! Love the hair and the makeup!

onyxcherry said...

The two of you look very cute together. Like two peas in a pod. I like the lacey top thing too.

WandaWoman said...

Your hair looks really cute. I think if you let it dry all the way, you will have curls you will love.

CarmenNC said...

Very lovely! Tomoka's Twists Contest, please enter! http://eaoc.blogspot.com I'm a proud member of The Etsy Artists of Color Street Team!

msphyee said...

Thanks for stopping by my little blog but oh my - you look great! I'm gonna be stalking your blog..especially eying that chili recipe.... :)

Queen Nat said...

You look beautiful!

Xcentric Pryncess said...

You look so pretty sis!!!

DiVA_La Reine said...

Fierce! Will your mommy make me a shawl too? Beautiful couple.

Meikmeika said...

Your hair looks perfect! Now 'you know who' looks good but you look so elegant!

Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, first time here in your blog, beautiful pic and i'm enjoying what i'm reading...very nice

iasade said...

You look fabulous girly! Have A Wonderful Holiday!!

Pretty Curls said...

You look gorgeous xx

DiVA_La Reine said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy new year....

Cluizel said...

pretty pretty pretty!!!

dewdrop said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Naturally Sophia said...

Thank you all for your kind words.