Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Gripe from a Clean Working Girl

So, I am known in my circle as somewhat of a germaphobe. I am not! I just wash my hands often, carry hand sanitizer and use it every 15 minutes, and brush my teeth after most meals. There is nothing wrong with good hygiene. Right?

I hate public restrooms especially at my job. First, there are cracks in the stalls and the mirrors are directly across from them. So if you look ahead and not down you get a full view of everyone doing their business. I mean some privacy please.
Why is there always mystery water all over the sink and floor? I mean there are loads of paper towels.
The other main problem is that the toilet seat covers are on the wall outside of the stalls.So, women ignore them and just go in anyway. They aim and miss. It's disgusting that grown women would leave things that way. I feel if you did it, clean it up.
And wash your damn hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I treat women differently that I know don't wash their hands. Please don't even think about shaking my hand or offering me food if you don't wash your hands with warm water with soap in a public restroom. No, rinsing your hands with cold water doesn't count.


Meanwhile, the company potluck is around the corner. Ewwh!

5 comments:

euphoria said...

hi thanks for visiting my blog,your locks are very nice, and congrats on the weight loss, I am trying to slim down myself

Naturally Sophia said...

Thanks Euphoria! I am a believer that slow and steady wins the weight loss race.

Mel said...

I TOTALLY agree with you!

Cashana said...

Glad to know I am not the only one that feels this way. I somehow have a Drs. appointment on potluck days...LOL!

Meikmeika said...

ROTFL!!! The seat covers are outside the stalls??!! Huh?!

The good thing about your diet is you won't feel guilty when you decline the majority of the food. That's one of the awesomest things about being veggie. People will make the most interesting concoctions of food during the holidays. At my last job they would cook meats on an unclean grill... Just made it easier for me to turn down the food...hehe!