Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

You Guess Right: It's Martine!



I should have known better to think I could fool you. Martine Bernard, Sisterlock Consultant from Boston, came for a visit. We have been friends and kindred spirits for awhile; as you may have read, she was my sister's initial install SL consultant. She blessed me with both her presence and charm (of which she has tons). During her stay, of course, I insisted on taking photos of her waist length, 8 year old locks.


We talked about living in Paris, the challenges of learning Spanish, spirituality, men, eating right and exercise, late into the nights she visited. I enjoy listening, talking, and having company. She left saying that she needed the trip and all the love I showed. I needed her spirit and welcome her return.

5 comments:

The Real Nique said...

Martine's hair is gorgeous! I love her hair! Beautiful pictures.

DiVA_La Reine said...

She's beautiful!!! How much hair did she begin with?

Naturally Sophia said...

Thanks Ladies!

@Diva- She started with just above chin/neck length natural hair with permed ends. Shortly after, she cut the ends off. Voila! 8 years later a head full of beautiful SLs.

dewdrop said...

Wow, 8 years? I hope to grow my locks waist length too since that's my hair goal.

QueenLi said...

Girl, I know this is late, but I love Martine's hair color! {unfortunately or fortunately} my DH does not want me to color my hair, but little does he know, the "Black" that he wants my locks to be will have to get a color some day! {My hair is naturally a dark brown "appearing" black.

Take Care~