Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Late Night's Scrabble Match


So, my locked friend Magdalene (Another Super Natural: My Friend Madge ), Onyx Cherry and I were playing Scrabble all day and night(lol) in the park. I just love spelling, winning, and Scrabble. But since I always have my camera ready, I took the opportunity to take these wonderful candid photos of Onyx Cherry showcasing her locks.



Along with her super smooth skin, don't her freestyle locks just wow you?

And yes all my close friends have natural hair. It must be birds of a feather :)

9 comments:

onyxcherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onyxcherry said...

Photographer of the year!! I like the way you captured my locks in these pics.

P.S.-Your scrabble winning streak is coming to an end very soon Missy:)

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

She's beautiful. And her locks, so lovely. Great pics.

muslimahlocs said...

i have one or two close friends that have yet to go natural. i am still working on them though.

CarmenNC said...

If I had friends, then they would be natural. HAHAHA. Onyxcherry you look marvelous.

QueenLi said...

Greetings, just stopped by to drop a line. Your hair looks nice, very nice. The weather is so nice out today.
I hope to have updates this fall.

Take care~

Meikmeika said...

Both her and her locks are gorgeous!!!

I'm the worst at scrabble...

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous and those locs are just beautimous
i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait to be fully loc-ed

S0uthernGirl said...

I love Scrabble! Of course, none of my friends ever want to play... guess that means I need new friends lol.

OnyxChery and her locks are beautiful :)