Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sophia, Naturally Got Glasses

I have needed glasses for a long time. So I finally got glasses. You likey?

I really enjoy seeing everyone and myself clearly. I am slightly near-sighted. This means things far away look fuzzy or blurry without my glasses. My prescription is slight so I only wear them when reading (not on the net), driving, doing my hair, or when they look fabulous with my outfit (lol).

It has made my life so much easier. No more mistaking textile/fabric prints, sitting in the front of meetings, squinting, or aimlessly looking at far off objects or for friends in the distance. On top of all that, my out of pocket expense was very low. Sweet!




I also love my eyeglass case. It's a rich burgundy leather that's very sturdy. I just want to put a gold chain through it and wear it as a purse.


I think I will buy another pair as a back up just in case, and I will definitely use the new pair as a fashion accessory.Right now I have my eye on these Green (my fav colour) Pradas. Me likey!

Please comment if you are so inclined. I love constructive feedback!

7 comments:

Eyedinity said...

Ms. Sophia, Ms. Sophia, Ms. Sophia...I LOVE your new blog layout! Marvelous! And this post about glasses and you liking the case even, makes me wanna come and shake your hand because I thought I was the only one who enjoys things like that! Until next time...

muslimahlocs said...

the new layout is great! i love it. your face looks thinner...is it the glasses or something else? whatever it is, it is working for you!

Naturally Sophia said...

Hi Eyedinity! I really appreciate your comment. Thanks!

Muslimahlocs, long time, no hear. I have visited you without commenting often. Just busier lately...thanks for the compliment. I am slimming down and the glasses help the look. I am successfully vegan now and in the midst of a juice fast. Please ask Allah to give me some extra strength and guidance.

Amba said...

Ooh Sophia. I love your glasses and the new look of your website too - I haven't visited in a while.

SistaLocd said...

Girl your new blog is on point, I love it! I love your glasses, I love all stylish glasses. I don't think I could ever get lasix because I actually like wearing glasses now. I even got second insurance so I can get more glasses, crazy I know. Take Care

dreamangel75 said...

Those glasses look great on you! Your locks look beautiful too.

Meikmeika said...

Those glasses look great on you! I'm also liking those green ones.

My only regret to getting lasik was leaving my glasses behind...sigh.. I'm so going to purchase a non-prescription pair to feel normal again...

Congratulations on the weight loss and walking on the vegan wildside!!