Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bountiful Bantus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me Likey! Don't You?
So, I decided to do this style because I feel asleep extra early last night and woke up at 3am. As I was watching reruns and infomercials, I did this style in about 2 hours. I can't exactly remember the last time I spent this long on my hair.
So without using a mirror, here it is. I braided them first; then I twisted them around the base and tucked them under the buds.
Everyone seems to like the short look. Who knows, I might cut it this short afterall...stay tuned.

16 comments:

Quietspirit said...

Very nice. I like.

Lalaboobaby said...

I like what you did, very beautiful. Also thanks for coming by my blog. I appreciate the love.

Allecia said...

Cute. You have a beautiful face for short hair.

Wandaful said...

Thanks, and they are truly getting even better. I am so luvin it.

BrownBeauty said...

I love it! Thanks for visiting my blog and showing the love! I look forward to following your journey.

Jamofism said...

That's really cute. Thanks for visiting my blog and the invite to the meet up group. I will look it up soon.

Chic Noir said...

This is so pretty. I really need to try more styles with my hair. Do you have on eyeshadow? If so what color.

Mel said...

Love it!

Naturally Sophia said...

Thanks 4 the kind words Ladies!

@ Chic Noir- I have on foundation and lipglass from MAC, that's it :)

Meikmeika said...

I really like this style on you! You look great with short hair!

Helga said...

So cute so cute! Those bantus look great like that, very chic!

SistaLocd said...

Those bantu knots look so good on you, I love the style!

DiVA_La Reine said...

You could wear the Bantus themselves as a style, I think they look regal on you.

S0uthernGirl said...

This look is very pretty! I haven't mastered Bantu's but I'm going to try your trick of braiding them first.

anthia-ofo said...

Those bantus suit U. U got the head and face for it.And the bob style too. 2styles in 1. I can't do bantus without braiding 1st, I kinda thought it was the standard way to do them.

Brigitte said...

So very pretty. You are my new SL role model.