Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2008

Bee-yoo-ti-ful Micro Sisterlocks

I was at a festival that was wonderful, by the way, where I saw the smallest micro SLs I have ever seen in person. Aren't they beautiful? I appreciated seeing her locks then. I was debating splitting my locks smaller all over especially in the crown and back; however, I am content just undoing the locks that were combined by certain consultants . My hair is thick/voluminous enough without adding to the time and effort of retightening which I plan to take over myself.




Onyx Cherry told me at the time, that my locks look very similar to this size only that I have more hair and a different texture. Sometimes I think my locks are bigger than they actually are.
I really like the color too. The next picture could be better. She was trying to have a conversation while Onyx Cherry and I were stalking her. I am thankful that she gave permission to be photographed. :)


11 comments:

S0uthernGirl said...

Her locks are soo teeny! They're pretty but I hate to think about how long it must take her to have her hair retightened. I agree with Onyx Cherry, from your pictures I think your locks are the same size.

Oh yeah, I love the new background... very pretty!

Allecia said...

Those are tiny sisterlocks... but so are yours! I like the new background.

dreamangel75 said...

Wow! They are micro! They look very nice on her and the color too. I am seeing more and more women with SLs as I go along my day recently. I think this is the smallest I have seen, too.

Btw, I like your blog's new look.

Meikmeika said...

WOW!! They are soooo small! I can only imagine the retightening time...phew... They are lovely though..

Your new background is awesome!

Xcentric Pryncess said...

I am loving the new page!!!!!!!! I am sorry I was gone so long, I am gonna do an update this week about what happened....we definitely need to get together!!

Naturally Sophia said...

Thanks for commenting, ladies!:)

sunsail said...

God BLESS her!!! Whew that's a lotta hair!!!

Her hair reminds me of ramen noodles...

sunsail said...

God BLESS her!!! Whew that's a lotta hair!!!

Her hair reminds me of ramen noodles...

anthia-ofo said...

I've never seen locs so small.Oh, the thought of retightening them! but perhaps she has more than one person do it. Certainly very pretty locs. What method are U using to undo the ones that were combined? My consultant combined some of mine (she did tell me) but now I wonder if they should have been left alone.

Anonymous said...

I am considering sisterlocks, but a little concerned that about how long it may take to grow out to the desired length (past shoulder). Is it possible to add extensions in the meantime, and possibly cut them down as my own hair grows out?

Anonymous said...

I've had tradtional locs for a little over five years. They fall mid way down my back. I am really considering getting sisterlocs. However, I am concerned about cutting off all of my locs. Is it possible to add some hair to the sisterlocs to add a little length? If yes, will it look natural? Is it permenant? And about how much should it cost?