Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stone Mountain: 3rd Atlanta Sisterlocks Meet-Up




We meet-up at Stone Mountain in May before it got so hot. It was perfect as the hottest part of the day was over, and I was already stretched and ready from a busy weekend. The breeze on top of the mountain is incredible. I wish Atlanta always had that type of summer breeze.





Amba and her beautiful family (all have pretty hair and skin) climbed the mountain along with her client and children, Onyx Cherry , and myself. The climbing the mountain is not a "walk in the park" as you might think. At least one part or another is challenging to almost everyone. It's a great cardio workout.



There was a picnic after the climb, but I didn't stay around for that. Amba previously cooked some delicious plantains so I know I really missed out.

No comments: