Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shine Stealer- HD's locks


H.D. ( Heartbreaker Decepticon) is locking now. Apparently, I am his locktician. He wanted Brotherlocks but expected me to attempt to do them. I explained that he would have to go to a certified technician for those. Once he realized that they may not be as willing to barter for massages ( He is a licensed massage therapist.), he decided that he wanted me to do them. Everywhere we go people compliment him and then me for doing them completely ignoring my locs. Ugh!



Previously, I twisted his hair when he wanted locks before. He cut them all off on my birthday almost 3 years ago after getting sand and lent embedded in them. He first thought locks was a no maintenance hairstyle. No hairstyle that I know of requires no maintenance.
Now, he wants me to start his locks again so, according to him, that he will always be connected to me. In that case he will have traditional locks, I did his first retwisting this weekend. He has good hair for locking. It keeps the shape, but it could be a little tougher because it gets fuzzy quickly. He's thrilled because everywhere he/we go, people compliment his locks.


11 comments:

Onyxcherry said...

His locks are looking good, have you done the first retightening yet?

Naturally Sophia said...

I did the first retwisting.

I am not latching them. He wll have traditional locks if I am going to be his loctician. Latching them is a bigger investment in time than I am willing to provide.

Meikmeika said...

You did a great job!! His locks are so nice and neat!

Afrodite said...

I was noticing how nice The Decepticon's hair was...very neat. And you didn them, what a great job!

Afrodite said...

I was noticing how nice The Decepticon's hair was...very neat. And you didn them, what a great job!

Lakia said...

Sophia your locks are fabulous, and you did a good job on his.

Amba said...

Hi Sophia,
I'll glady trade massages for installing brotherlocks. Thata being said you've done a wonderful job with his twists. But if he is interested Call me.(heehee). I've been looking for a good masseuse to match my old French one I had 4 years ago. Hope to see you at the brunch 07/28.

Bygbaby said...

Uh Ooo, look @ you are your locked boo!!!

Bygbaby

SeZ said...

You did a wonderful job on his hair. Very neat and sized well, he a cutie too.

Peajai said...

I think it's very sweet he wants so share in the locking experience with you. You should be proud of the job you did, they look great!!

This post cracked me up though. I know I would be a little salty too if my special friend started getting more compliments on his hair than me.

Naturally Sophia said...

Thanks everyone!

@Amba- He said that he just may take you up on your offer.