I am not personally tagging anyone; but if you have not been tagged consider yourself invited by yours truly.
Anyhow, I was taking a break from the hair topics and the random topics I usually blog about. There have been a lot of things brewing in my personal life. Want to hear about those?
1. I am officially NOT moving to Miami. Everything didn't fall into place, and the cons seem to outweigh the pros right now.
2. I was offered an internal promotion that I accepted. The job is more challenging mentally and less stressful. I am one happy camper.
3. I realized from the whole moving to Miami ordeal that I have way, way too much stuff for one person. Yes my house is big, but keeping things I don't use or wear or love is ridiculous regardless of the space. I have given away 25 pairs of shoes so far and am working on a whole house clearing out. My reward will be a nice Christian Louboutin or Giuseppe Zanotti shoe or LV bag. I am personally a fan of the watercolors bag with the exotic handles.
4. Me and HD (Heartbreaker Decepticon) are currently working on our relationship. I guess his persistance paid off. We'll see what happens...
5. My dad's birthday is next week, the day after father's day, we are having a big get together to celebrate both days. He will turn 74 years young. I really appreciate the relationship I have with my daddy. Look forward to a seperate post on this.
6. I think I want to invest in a ROTH IRA. I am researching it now but open to advice.