1) Link to the person that tagged you. I was most recently tagged by Wendi aka "Wendosa" , Ebony , and dewdrop. Thanks Ladies!
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Because I think we have all been tagged, I am not naming specific people to tag. But if you haven't, please accept this invitation and consider yourself tagged.
5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I found out that I have anemia. This is something that my mother has always said. However, this is the first time I have been diagnosed. I have been negligent in making the healthy transition to a vegan diet. I have not taken my supplements at all this week. Plus, I have not eaten nearly enough food containing vitamin C, iron, B12, and folic acid. I am working on a better plan to make sure I am getting all the nutrients I need.2. I am making the transition to vegan. It is a hard journey because I love cheese. I have stopped eating everything with animal products except cheese. I am searching for a realistic tasting cheese substitute. So far, my search has been unsuccessful.
3. I have lost weight. I went from a size 16 to a size 12 last month. I have been more active, but mainly I don't eat junk anymore. No white flour, no white anything, no processed foods, and definitely no meat at all.
4. I am converting a bedroom in my basement to a closet. I am purging lots of clothes, but I think the space could best be used for my things. Since I have the room, why not. Mostly, the space just has boxes that are still unpacked. I want to have everything out in the open. With only things that don't need to be iron, folded in my bedroom dressers. I have some really cool ideas for the space. If you have some ideas, please share them. The room also has a large closet. Well, I know I definitely want spiral racks and a cool shoe chair like this.
5. I am not going to Miami. My company cancelled the position and ended my mojito filled dreams of swimming in the ocean right on South Beach. Well, I like Atlanta too; and I don't have to sell my house which was turning into an overwhelming project.
6. For the first time ever, I have a 401K. Could I be an official adult now? Well, my parents say not until I'm 26. lol!