Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag! I'm It Again!

Tagged by Locsuluv

The Rules:
1) link to the person that tagged you.
2) post the rules on your blog.
3) share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5) let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. Eventually, I want to adopt a child.

2. I like to sun bathe.

3. I enjoy wearing skirts and dresses more than pants.

4. I like to wear bright and pastel colors and prints although I rarely wear red.

5. I enjoy staying in much more often than going out.

6. I love the fact that I never got a tattoo.

I was tagged 4 times! LOL! I am not tagging 24 people. So, I will post my 6 tagged people at the end of the last tag post.

2 comments:

n'Drea said...

I can identify with #s 1,3, & 6. Great to learn more about you.

Meikmeika said...

I haven't worn a skirt or dress in years, even to weddings.. Isn't that sad..? I'm with you on #6...