Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am writing this post to wish you all a prosperous and healthy New Year! To all of you that have been wondering where I was or e-mailed me concerned why I haven't been posting, I have been very busy working, fasting, renewing myself spiritually, getting in shape, and taking the time to think and center my mind and declutter and mini-renovate my house. Let's just say I got started right after Thanksgiving on my New Year's resolutions. I will be posting more frequently. Stay tuned! lol!
I am grateful for the new friends I have made in the previous year and reading all of your blogs has become a new hobby. They are on the same list as my fashion magazines and Toni Morrison books. Thank you all for your thoughtful comments and great advice. And thank you blog stalkers friends for reading and emailing if you have questions even if you don't comment. lol!


11 comments:

SistaLocd said...

Why we gott be called blog stalkers? lol, I guess I ersponded in guilt. Anyhow I'm glad to know that you are doing okay and that all is well. Can't wait for updates! Happy New Years to you too!
Have a good one.

SistaLocd said...

I almost forgot, cool picture!

Lakia said...

LMAO! I'm not a stalker am I???? Good to see you are doing well and thanks for stopping pass my blog.

Meikmeika said...

Happy New Year!!!! Happy to hear you are doing well and you started on your New Year's Resolution extra early...

What a beautiful picture!

Eyedinity said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. A support system has always felt like a warm comfy blanket to me. I read through your blog and it's both entertaining and informative. You really do your reasearch don't you. I especially appreciated the post about the product that potentially cause cancer like some of the placenta enriched products. This is very helpful as I have two aunts on my mother side who died from this.

Much love to you,
Eyedinity

Xcentric Pryncess said...

lol..ditto sista loc..why we gotta be blog stalkers just cause we stand outside of your job waiting for you? lol--jking...but really we just care thats all!!!

Bygbaby said...

I am not stalking you, so you need to cancel that PPO!!!

Happy all is well & keep doing you.

And that photo is cool.

Bygbaby

Naturally Sophia said...

LOL! I meant blog stalkers who read but neva comment! And I love my stalkers except the 2 I actually have restraining orders on...Dammit now I'm noid and looking out my work window. Lol!

brunsli said...

Happy new year to you too.

That's a great picture. How did you do it?

Naturally Sophia said...

Hey Brunsli,

You go to befunky.com! Upload your photo for free and decide which look you want to give the photo. Easy! They also create avatars there. It's a cool site.

Locksuluv Hair Affair said...

Happy New year to you to....It is great for us to grow on every level of our lives and it seems as if you have started early....Good luck on all your future endeavors...