Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

Tag! Naturally, Sophia's "It" Again

1. I have a huge birthmark shaped like a bra or bikini top covering part of my shoulders and then my entire chest. In the interest of keeping my blog "G rated", I have included part of the "bra" birthmark showing the strap in the photo near my hand.

2. Although I am single, I love the stability of committed relationships. I have never cheated on a boyfriend; I am loyal to a fault sometimes.



3. I believe that Aliens exist.























4. I am attempting the diet prescribed in Queen Afua's Sacred Woman Journal which is ironically similar to the "Skinny Bitch" diet :


  • Organic fruits and veggies
  • Proteins: Soy products, beans, nuts
  • Starches: Whole grain cereals, whole grain bread, whole wheat pasta, vegetable pasta, tortillas, brown rice, barley, quinoa, potatoes, sweet potatoes
  • Treats: Organic corn chips; tofu ice cream; desserts sweetened with cane juice, maple syrup, raw sugar or other natural, unrefined products
  • Drinks: Water (with an optional slice of fruit), decaf green tea, organic red wine

5. I like to make lists. I feel better with any type of lists; this means I enjoy having grocery lists, to do lists, and priority lists.


6. Most of the time, my favorite color is green. But right now, I just couldn't be more in love with turquoise:

















7. I pray.

Why do I pray?

The answer is in James 5:16:

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Thanks for inviting me Brave New Girl. Unfortunately, I don't have time to tag and follow-up with specific bloggers. But I invite all who read this to consider themselves tagged. Please write 7 things about you if you so choose.

4 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

quenn afua is great. have you even been to any of her retreats?

Meikmeika said...

I did read "Skinny Bitch" and wasn't too impressed. More than likely if you're striving to be a healthy vegan, you're eating the way they suggest or if you're not vegan you're mad they're preaching to everyone on why they shouldn't eat animal or animal by-products. The amazon reviews on this book are interesting...LOL!

How's the "lifestyle change" going?

Thanks for sharing about yourself.

Carla said...

Good luck with the Kidney Liver Flush in Gateway 0! Yum! :)

Naturally Sophia said...

Muslimahlocs- I have not done one of her retreats but am thinking of getting a phone consultation with her for PCOS

Meikmeika- Stay posted. The lifestyle changes are going slowly but surely in the right direction.