Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Philly Loc Conference! Amazing!

I had so many powerful experiences at the Philly Loc Conference that I want to share. So, just so you all know, the next few posts will be over experiences I had there. I attended workshops, ate, cried, laughed, and met and reconnected with some pretty amazing ladies of which included Brenda, Sunsail, QuietSpirit, Cluizel , my awesome consultant Jacqueline, her client Terry, my niece LaDawn, and beautiful Martine (the consultant of Jacqueline and initial install consultant of brunsli ) among countless others. Here are some photos from the event. Please don't copy the photos without permission. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Quietspirit said...

It was so nice meeting you. You took some really nice pictures.

SistaLocd said...

Great slideshow! Everyone's locks looks gorgeous!

muslimahlocs said...

love the pictures. thanks for sharing.

brunsli said...

Thanks for sharing!

I am so bummed I missed out on meeting you and seeing the other wonderful women again in Philly. I would have come, had it not been for my impromtu trip to PA a few weeks earlier.

Ebony said...

Thanks for posting picutres of the event. Everyone's hair is awesome.

Aquarian Thoughts said...

I'm jealous. I would have loved to attended to show off my growing locs and share!!

Mel said...

Looks like you ladies had an awesome time; thanks for sharing:-)

Xcentric Pryncess said...

I am contemplating locs so hard right now!!! I will decide next week!!

n'Drea said...

All those different styles and the diversity of the SLs had my head spinning. Thanks for sharing. Simply fantastic!