Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2007

Celebs with Locs Looking a Mess



It's hard to write, but I want people with natural hair especially locs to look well-groomed and clean as much as possible. In my opinion, many people already have a bad or negative idea of locs. And seeing someone unkempt with locs just doesn't help to debunk the myth.
In particular, celebrities with locs should look good at all times especially women. I was searching a black gossip site and came across these two Khia (rapper) and Kim Fields (Tootie from Facts of Life/Regina from Living Single). Geesh!

7 comments:

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

I totally get what your saying. However, if you posted photos of these two woman headless it would still be sad. They are a mess period dreads or no dreads...

Xcentric Pryncess said...

love the new look!!

Meikmeika said...

I though Kim was wearing a hat....

Renea said...

I second coloredgirls... I mean Khia doesn't look like she changes her 'draws' most days, so I think most people think SHE'S the culprit not her hair.
Now Kim...I don't what to say for or about her, except that Queen Latifah, Erika Alexander and Kim Coles ought to intervene and bring the wrath of Regine down on her. That's right I said it, chick needs a wig!

n'Drea said...

Kim looked so hot on that sitcom she used to do with Queen Latifah et al. What happened?

I e-mailed you the info you requested. Lemme know if you got it.

Bygbaby said...

khia always looks a damn mess!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Girl you are going to get it from a very popular male blooger with waist length locks for this post.

That said, I think non rastas should have some type of neatness with their locks.