Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Beauty Inspiration: Sessilee Lopez


I am pleased to introduce another natural beauty. I have so many natural beauties that encourage me that I never not once wish for a track, a lacefront, or anything else unnatural. This one is Sessilee Lopez, and she is a Philly native and also a supermodel. I found some interviews from her about modeling but nothing that we Top Model fans don't already know. So, I will spare you the article. Just enjoy this natural beauty; and get inspired if you need inspiration.


Here she is back stage with another favorite of mine, supermodel Ajuma:





Sessilee works hard for the money. See:



Now, I understand what Tyra means when she says anything to get the shot right. But an iceberg? This couldn't be done on a set?



3 comments:

C. Gabi said...

I see you reppin big time for the natural sistas! More power to you!

I'm adding you to my blog roll, oh and You've been tagged! Check my blog for details!

Cluizel said...

lol...a glacier? for real?!? now that's a little too extra for me.

That pic of her walking down the runway is (cliche alert) fierce!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Ujema is one of my favorites. I like Sislee's look a lot. I would of though she was from east Africa or the islands. I love how unique looking black models many of today's black are .