2. Although I am single, I love the stability of committed relationships. I have never cheated on a boyfriend; I am loyal to a fault sometimes.
3. I believe that Aliens exist.
4. I am attempting the diet prescribed in Queen Afua's Sacred Woman Journal which is ironically similar to the "Skinny Bitch" diet :
- Organic fruits and veggies
- Proteins: Soy products, beans, nuts
- Starches: Whole grain cereals, whole grain bread, whole wheat pasta, vegetable pasta, tortillas, brown rice, barley, quinoa, potatoes, sweet potatoes
- Treats: Organic corn chips; tofu ice cream; desserts sweetened with cane juice, maple syrup, raw sugar or other natural, unrefined products
- Drinks: Water (with an optional slice of fruit), decaf green tea, organic red wine
5. I like to make lists. I feel better with any type of lists; this means I enjoy having grocery lists, to do lists, and priority lists.
6. Most of the time, my favorite color is green. But right now, I just couldn't be more in love with turquoise:
7. I pray.
Why do I pray?
The answer is in James 5:16:
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Thanks for inviting me Brave New Girl. Unfortunately, I don't have time to tag and follow-up with specific bloggers. But I invite all who read this to consider themselves tagged. Please write 7 things about you if you so choose.