Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Birthday in Reflection- September 15ths

This is me 20 years ago today:



















This day 15 years ago, I wanted to be an actress.


10 years ago this was my boyfriend du jour:














10 years ago- My most favorite movie at the time was:











This time 10 years ago this was my favorite video:




10 years ago- On a daily basis, I wrote in my journal, was melodramatic, and talked on the phone for hours on end.



This is me 7 years ago:












This day 5 years ago, I was beginning my final semester of college.

9 comments:

Cluizel said...

Happy belated!

Awwww...you were so cute! Jeez...you always had a lot of hair! :-)

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST! It's great to take a stroll down memory lane sometimes, huh? :-D

Shai said...

Happy Belated Bday. I used to love that Busta video.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Happy bday. You have always had such nice hair.

Meikmeika said...

Your baby pic is sooo cute!!!

My how time flies right?

Mel said...

Belated birthday greetings! You share it with a great person that I know ;-)

aulelia said...

what a dope post! so insightful. happy b-day.

Maryee said...

Happy belated birthday! Great post and awesome pics down memory lane!

Bygbaby said...

OK, I am a total loser for missing this. Soooooooo. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bygbaby