Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2007

WTF? Crazy News of the Week

Prepare to be shocked!

The first story is of a man who killed his employees in Atlanta over asking for a pay increase:
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2007/07/30/eastpoint_0731_web.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

The second story is another unnecessary murder. Some fools killed a watermelon street vendor while attempting to rob the poor guy:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13803657/detail.html

The last story is this family who just welcomed their 17th kid. I thought I was liberal, but maybe we need to rethink forced sterilization. Geesh!
http://www.wsbtv.com/family/13813142/detail.html

3 comments:

Renea said...

I remember those baby-makers from when I lived in Memphis. They are very insular. The older boys were working on building a house large enough for the younger ones, they drove around in a custom van. The father is some elected official. And the woman...I can't even imagine. She's been pregnant since I was in high school...twenty years ago.

Camiseta Personalizada said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

RedDredPrincess said...

Yeah, I heard about these.... very sad. How much money do you really think you can get from a guy selling watermelon on the street??? And he was killed the day before his birthday!