Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2007

My Newest Friend: Red Dred Princess


This Saturday, I met my newest friend for an outing. She is really as cute as she looks on her blog. She has the longest, Tina Turner legs and waist-length locs that are gorgeous. And, on top of that, she is mad cool. We talked and climbed Stone Mountain. Well, she climbed Stone Mountain. My fat azz fell clumsily and tried to keep up with her. Lol!
Because of an user error, I was not able to download all the pictures. Lol! But I had a blast. And just so you know, the photos really don't capture how stunning she is. She is very modelish with long limbs and a cute demeanor.
Anyway, we ate at a local spot called the Crescent Moon that neither of us had eaten at before. I had shrimp frittata which was delicious and filling. It took me all day to eat it.
I really enjoyed our outing! I really enjoyed our conversations most of all. And just an aside, there were 2 little girls with natural hair that I asked to be in the photo with us. They declined because one of them said that she didn't look right that day. LMAO!








5 comments:

Meikmeika said...

You guys look so cute!! Both your locks are Beautiful!!

brunsli said...

I'm glad you two hooked up. :) Looks like you had a fun time.

Bygbaby said...

How awesome!!!!!

Cluizel said...

Awwww...fun!

Cluizel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.