Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

An Entry For Carlos II

For my BFF Carlos, because you don't call anymore. You can call me at work, but since we last talked about music, here goes the current playlist.

1.Rehab- Amy Winehouse featuring JZ and Pharoche Monch





2. Icky Thump- White Stripes- because you know I'm no country/ a lil' Rock N Roll.



3. Ring the Alarm- Tenor Saw, You know I can't live without Caribbean music :p




4. Slick Rick- Mona Lisa, Because my brother and I were taken turns tryin'to remember the words on this one. Lol.



5. Aretha Franklin- Baby I love you, because I do and you should call me sometime. I have included Whitney Houston's live,video cover and a preview from Barnes & Noble from the Queen of Soul. Enjoy!



http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/mediaplayer.asp?ean=075678166822&disc=1&track=6

1 comment:

Carmen In NC said...

Thanks for the Slick Rick. I still bump his music today.